JGHV Landesverband – North America(LV-NA) #8017
(North American member clubs of the JGHV)
Cordially invites Apprentice Judge Candidates To the JGHV Seminar “Introduction to Testing, Judging and Hunting Dog Affairs”
- When: Saturday, July 24, 2021
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CDT
- Platform: Online seminar, via Zoom
- Speakers: Karl Walch (President, JGHV), Ken Bremer, Cortney Schaefer, Scott Sorenson
- History of the JGHV
- Structures of the JGHV
- The hunting dog: physical characteristics, temperament, and behavior
- Hunting dog breeds
- The JGHV Testing System
- Training the JGHV judge: from Apprentice to Verbandsrichter
Attending this seminar is a requirement to apply for an Apprenticeship as an Association Judge.
If you intend to participate in this seminar for Judge Apprentices, you must email your registration to Vanita Skinner (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, July 16, 2021. Attendance may be limited, so please register now. All registrants will receive further information on how to participate in the online seminar by July 17, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Vanita Skinner (email@example.com, Tel: (605) 222-7310.