Dear Chairpersons, Directors of Testing and Directors of Judge Development,
Here are the December MOM and other documents for your review and immediate attention. These documents include:
FB 71—Report of Club Data, which Jan Schafberg has asked me to send directly to each club. Please note that the completed FB 71 must be received by Jan Schafberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than January 15, 2023.
Invitations to online CE and Introduction to the JGHV seminars
- February 4, 2023: “VZPO, Paperwork for Apprentice Judges & Questions from Testing Practice” with Mark Heuer and Lee Root
- February 11, 2023: “Introduction to Testing, Judging and Hunting Dog Affairs” with Ken Bremer, Cortney Schaefer and Mark Heuer
Please notify those interested in becoming Apprentice Judges, current Apprentices and Verbandsrichter about these opportunities. The Intro Seminar is especially important as this seminar can only be conducted by the LV-NA and will probably be offered to aspiring Apprentice Judges only twice a year.
Monthly MOMs for December and January 2023
- Judges lists (note that some judges listed as suspended attended the required CE Seminar with Karl Walch and have therefore fulfilled the requirement to be reinstated)
- Judges and Apprentice lists
- Announcements of the JGHV Business Office
- Changes for 2023 – Regulations for Association Judges and Implementing Regulations
- Invitation to the JGHV Verbandstag (Annual Meeting) on Sunday, March 19, 2023. Please note that consideration is being given to reviving the meeting in Fulda between representatives of the JGHV with attendees from LV-NA member clubs. Details will follow but please let me know if you will attend the meetings in Fulda.
- From the JGHV in November-December: short paragraphs on a variety of topics
As always, please share your feedback, especially if you have questions or comments about any of the topics addressed in these documents.
With best wishes for the holidays with family and friends,