Dear Chairpersons, Directors of Testing and Directors of Judge Development,
Here are the latest communications from the JGHV for your review. This includes the following documents:
- Monthly MOMs: CE Seminars, 3rd Quarter 2022, News the Business Office, From the work of the Executive Board
- Reports on the year 2021 by the Stammbuchführerin (Peggy Dornig), the Business Manager (Jan Schafberg), the Stammbuchkommission (Henning Johns)
- Invitation and Agenda – Annual General Meeting of the JGHV in Fulda on Sunday, July 24th
- Motion by the JGHV Executive Board to amend the Regulations on Association Judgeship. Please review the amendments suggested by the Executive Board which will be voted on in Fulda. Note that I have only translated the column with the amended text suggestions.
- Rules of Procedure as approved by the Annual Meeting of the Landesverband North America (LV-NA) on May 21st. The JGHV has asked us to send a copy of the new ROP in German, which will then be reviewed by the Executive Board and approved or returned with suggested amendments.
In a couple of weeks, Mike Seckar and I will fly to Germany to attend the JGHV Annual Meetings. Please let us know, if any of you plan on attending the meetings so we can connect in Germany. Likewise, if you have any topics or questions that should be discussed with the JGHV, please let me know soon.
Hope you had a relaxing July 4th weekend. We’ll be in touch,