- Latest news from Director of Testing
- Guidelines for Corona Hygiene at Tests of the JGHV
- 2 New Association Judges/Verbansrichter “Sw”
- Addendum to the Judges List
- New JGHV Apprentice Judges
- Previously appointed Association Judges, or Association Judges who have added additional specialty
Dear Chairpersons, Directors of Testing and Directors of Judge Development,
Here are the monthly MOM communications from Jan Schafberg as well as Josef Westermann’s article as JGHV Director of Testing from the January issue of Der Jagdgebrauchshund. In addition, I have included a recent post on the JGHV website by Karl Walch regarding spring testing. Please read this carefully, as the pandemic is far from over, and there could again be repercussions for the spring testing season.
Let me conclude by mentioning a couple final bits of information:
- Online Seminars for Apprentices and VR: The January issue of the JGHV magazine contains an article by Wilfried Schlecht who is spearheading the new project Online Seminars for Judges and Judge Apprentices. The first seminar for Apprentices (max. 25 participants) will be held on February 13th (part 1, 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.) and 14th (part 2, 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon) and the second seminar for Association Judges (max. 30 participants, Topics: JGHV General Guidelines/Rahmenrichtlinien, Test Regulations Water/Stuttgart Agreement) will be held on February 28th from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Upon completion of the online seminars, a comprehensive report will be written and appear in Der Jagdgebrauchshund. Then, on the basis of these initial experiences with online seminars, the JGHV will decide on the possible ongoing use of online training, especially while we are still dealing with Covid-related restrictions on in-person events.
- The JGHV Annual Meeting is on August 22nd in Verden/Aller about 45 minutes from Bremen. Let’s keep in touch on who will attend.
- The Deutsches Gebrauchshund-Stammbuch (DGStB), which documents testing results and the work of the JGHV in the previous year, are in the mail to me, and I will distribute them to the clubs upon arrival.
- PPP for Introduction to JGHV was supposed to be finished this week, but I have yet to receive anything from Josef Westermann or Peggy Dornig. Once I receive the last part of the presentation, I will translate it and then keep in touch on how to get a copy for use in our seminars.
- New PPPs on VZPO and VGPO are being prepared but with no set timetable.
Let me know if you have any questions or feedback. Have a good week!